





It has been the craziest last couple of weeks as you can see by all the photos we actually put sheetrock in the room upstairs but that is what it looked like after we tore down all the paneling and ceiling tiles I will post agoin later I have to take the boys to the doctor and am out of time
7 comments:
Great pics! You've got a busy week - Take it easy!
Wow! You guys must feel so accomplished to see things coming together so beautifully! Good job!
Glad to see things are coming along so nicely!! Have a great day!
You have really made headway :) Looks GREAT..Won't be long....just take a day at a time..and the next thing you know it will be finished...
Wow! I have to ask - how do you guys live in these rooms! You have so much patience and are such hard workers - I'm in awe!
I was thinking the same thing as Regan. I couldn't do it. How do you keep the kids out of everything. It's going be great when its done. Just make Jared let you live it in for awhile before you have to move and start it all over again somewhere else.
It looks SUPER messy and I feel for you, but afterwards you're going to be SO happy that you did it! :)
Post a Comment