Jul 29, 2007


We gave Emery a haircut just before the wedding and it is amazing what a difference it can make he doesn't look like my little baby anymore he is a little boy now it makes me a little sad because I don't have a baby anymore but he snuggles with me lots to make up for it. It is amazing that cutting off a few inches of hair can make such a difference. Gracie wanted to show off her pretty dress she wore for the wedding the colors were sky blue and navy blue and all the little nieces had matching dresses they were really cute we didn't get as many pictures as would have liked of all the kids. The boys all had light blue polo shirts and wore navy blue pants they lookes really nice since we didn't get enough pictures we are going to take some more at the Blackburn family reunion we have on the in about two weeks. We decided to go camping this next week since Jared's big hike got cancelled so I have to get everything packed and ready for our little trip we are also going to spend a few days at Jared's parents house that should be nice we haven't been over in awhile.


3 comments:

Ola said...

These are GREAT!!! I love when you put pics on... :)

Joan said...

Emery with those BIG BLUE EYES--so cute.. Was this his first haircut?
I love Gracie's beautiful dress...The color looks so good on her..
Big loves to all

jules said...

I love the expression on Emery's face!! It just makes me smile. : ) and Gracie is just looking so grown up and pretty!!