We had waffles the other night for dinner not something we do very often but sometimes I think it is fun to have breakfast for dinner. Anyway we had strawberries and whipped topping to put on them Harlan dediced to take a bite of his whipped topping and while he did Jared shoved his face in it. I thought for sure he would come up mad but he came up laughing it was cute he thought it was so funny to have his face covered in whipped topping and he informed me "it's yummy too mommy" so all in all it was a fun dinner as you can see Emery thuroghly enjoyed his as well Gracie I am glad to say was much cleaner than my boys. We have another busy week coming up I have been making flyers for our wards upcoming open house and my family has a reunion this weekend it should be lots of fun as we are going to my grandparents farmbut before than I have to clean my house ,bake at least six loaves of bread make cookies, weed my yard, pick up at least five boxes of peaches for my sister-in-law Charie, and pack for our trip we will be sleeping in our tent again I am glad that the kids like it so much.
Aug 7, 2007
at 10:10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute... :) I LOVE when Bry has some FUN time with Ollie, eventhough he's still small, but I hope he'll remember being LOVED, when he grows older... :)
Looks like a really fun dinner! Good for (good sport) Harlan!
Post a Comment