Sep 6, 2007

I was right in the middle of a really long post and Emery turned of the computer he can be really sneaky when he want too. Too let you know what we have been up too. Monday Jared actually had it of what a miracle anyway we went whitewater rafting on the payette river with my family. It was alot of fun and Jared only fell out once on the rapids and I only got pushed out once by my brother the turkey he's lucky he is leaving on a mission soon. We didn't take any pictures because we didn't want the camera to get wet but it sure was alot of fun. We did bring home some sunburns and sore muscles and yes we put on sunscreen twice in fact it was waterproof but even that washes of eventually. Teusday I made tomato soup and canned not my best batch but not too bad either. I also had an enrichment committee meeting that night and we finally decided what we are going to do for our super saturday it should be fun. yesterday we went to a friends house to play she has a boy and a girl that our Harlan and Gracie's age and they have alot of fun together we also went to the park and flew kites and then I came home and folded a mountian of Laundry it is amazing how fast it piles up. that night I subbed for a friend in scouts the just needed an extra body. And I helped Sheridan with her achievement day girls they decorated cookies and I talked to them a little about cake decorating it was a little rushed becuase scouts got out at 6:30 and achievment day girls were at 7 so I wasn't as prepared as I would like but all in all not to bad. Tonight there is a baby shower which I need to make a gift for and tomorrow hopefully there isn't anything but Saturday right after Jared gets of work we are leaving to go too my brother Chad's mission farewell he is going to Lisbon, Portugal. I am really excited for him and will miss him too. Well duty calls Harlan is bossing Gracie around again and she doesn't take it very well

5 comments:

Becky said...

What - Gracie doesn't like getting bossed?? :)
I think Portugal looks beautiful from the pictures I've seen. I'm sure your brother will love it - Good luck to him!

Sarah said...

A kid from our ward left a few months ago for Portugal. You sound busy, as usual!

jules said...

I read you blog, and had to chuckle, because I had just wrote a really long blog, and thought I had lost it, because I accidently pushed the power button on our keyboard, but blogger automatically saves them, so all you need to do is go to new post then go to editing, and your post should be there, then push edit, and you post will come up, and you can either add what more or just publish it like you normally would. Hope this all makes since!! : ) Hope you have a great time with family, and so that Jared was able to get Monday off, so you could have fun as a family; ) !

Regan said...

You are busy! All good things, though. Sounds fun!

Ola said...

Glad I'm back again and can reply... :)

You're pretty busy! :)