At the 12 hour relay they had 4 inflatible toys for the kids there was a slide that you see Harlan going down and there was a obsstacle course and a jump house and a basketball thing wee you are strapped to someboday else and you are both trying to make baskets in you respective hoops I could hardly get Harlan away from it. I only ran a mile (I also walked a mile but it didn't count for our team laps) and I felt kind of bad cause I din't do more but at least I did some and I didn't walk I did run so hurray for me we did get to go too the women's broadcast we just went in our running clothes it was really good I did miss a little of it due to a tired little boy but what I heard was great.
This next picture is of Blake My sister's husband and Gracie in the hat and Gibson they were having alot of fun wrestling around and having fun until Gracie got kicked in the mouth and started to bleed but only a little she did get a nice fat lip out of itThis is me, My sister Tara, My dad, My sister Brita, and her husband Blake why we did this I don't know but it was my dad's idea he is kind of silly and lots of fun
There was this stroller we had there in case we wanted to push the little ones around the track and Emery just lovd pushing it and he pushed it all over the field and track I really had to keep an eye on him because he would wander off alot my mom kept calling him the the wanderer.
This is just of Gracie cause she is cute. Our team ended up coming in second in terms of how many laps we ran which wasn't bad if you consider that the cross country team beat us
Oct 4, 2007
12 hour relay
at 7:50:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great job! I'm very impressed! Really!
I hadn't heard of your relay (or els I forgot, which could happen). I've always wanted to run in one. A 24 hr. relay sounds like twice the fun though. It looks like you had a great time. DJ
Post a Comment