So the other morning when I went into the bathroom and found this in my bathtub it is actually alot bigger than it looks on the picture. We have been finding alot of spiders like this lately I even caught one and Jared tried to feed it to the fish we just got from a friend that moved but I saved it and flushed it down the toilet the spider not the fish. This is the part of fall that I hate all the bugs coming in the house. My nephew is getting baptized tonight I am very excited for him and my sister-in-law had her baby last night it is a girl and her name is Camilla they have a whole theme with there names all their kids initials are either JC or CJ becuase that is their initial together they haven't picked a middle name yet but it will be something with a J. I am excited she had a girl because then my baby will have a cousin the same age that is the same gender what fun they will have together. Okay I need some help there is this song that I have been trying to find and I don't know the name or who sings it I just know part of the song so if anyone recognizes it let me know who sings it. Here goes " I don't need a pretty face don't want just anyone to hold I just need you and your beautiful soul" I know that isn't much and the words are probably not totally correct but that is all I can remember.
Nov 3, 2007
AAH Spiders
at 9:26:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sorry NO HELP with the song...Sharon is good with songs and movies... Those Spiders are not any fun... Could be with your remodeling you have stirred them up.... Just watch out for them, some can be deadly :(
Love to all
Jesse Mcartney, "Beautiful Soul". I love that song and a few others of his. I hate bugs too. Ours seem to be crickets and cockroaches though. They all scare you when you come across them but they are easy to get rid of ;)
Okay Cory, go to my blog!
It DOES look big! Ick!
Post a Comment