Jul 8, 2008

New Baby

We had a great 4th of July Jared had to work as usual but when he got home we went to Melba to watch the fireworks wich were really cool and had a lot of fun. Regan about the horses one of the Ladies in my family put the kits together and they weren't hard at all for the kids to do but they did require adult supervision as we used hot glue guns to stick everything on if you want I can put some kits together for you you just have to provide the sticks we got ours from some trees just let me know if you want me too. My brother called me this morning to let me know his wife had her baby I am very excited to welcome Taylor Ann into our family. My camera is on the fritz it keeps on going through batteries like crazy I don't know what is wrong but hopefully it stops soon because of that I don't have any pictures from the fourth. I feel like doing the tag thing Regan had on her blog forever ago so here it gois
5 things on my to do list
1. Laundry
2. Cleand my bathroom
3. dishes it never ends especially with my dishwasher broken
4. Sewing project I just need to pick one of many
5. mop my floors

5 snacks I love
1. Almonds
2. Grapes
3. carrots
4. yogurt
5. popsicles but only the fruit ones

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire
1. pay off all our debt
2. buy a new car
3. replenish my wardrobe it is looking pretty sad these days
4. Get a swing set for my kids
5. Invest in something

5 places I have lived
1. Payette, Idaho
2. Stanfield, Oregon
3. Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina
4. Pomeroy, Washington
5. Rexburg, Idaho
that was not in order
5 Jobs
1. Agricultural research assistant ( I counted bugs)
2. Changed sprinkler pipe and weeded onion fields and many other things for my dad
3. Clerk at Great American Video
4. Phone Surveys
5. Janitorial work at Ricks College

5 things people don't know about me
1. I love Ocean's 11 the movie it is one of my favorites and I have watched it alot
2. I read alot and I read fast I finished the last Harry Potter book in about 4and a half hours. I go through books fast so I am always looking for new ones to read
3. I don't like Chocolate Ice cream any kind and I have tried alot of them. I do like chocolate though just not plain and not dark
4. I am a font of useless information which makes me pretty good at trivia games but that is about all it is good for
5. As a kid I really wanted to go and visit Maine I really don't know why maybe because of the book Sara Plain and Tall (she was from Maine)I would still like to go but it is not #1 on my list of places to see anymore.

2 comments:

Kari said...

What kind of batteries are you using? I know our digital uses a lot of batteries of we use just regular ones, we have to change them every week it seems. Try the lithium batteries, they are made for cameras and last a lot longer.

Sarah said...

Try rechargeable ones. We had to use those for awhile.

Yea for a new baby! Congratulations from us!