So I feel like I should post although it may seem a little scattered I am feeling a little fuzzy it might have something to do with the fever I have been running since Sunday. Monday my mom came and took Emery and Gracie to her house for a week it is kinda strange having the house so quiet but she picked a good week since I am not feeling well. I am still canning i finished all the apples and yesterday our home teachers dropped of some rhubarb so I get to make more strawberry rhubarb jam and the pears Chuck and Sue brought are starting to ripen I am drying most of them but will probably make pear sauce too. I really need to get feeling better fast maybe if I get a good night sleep something that hasn't happened in two nights. Enough of my lamenting. Jared had the last five days off and we went and gleaned potatoes and Jared and D.J. went up to the mountains and got wood and Jared had quite a few chimney jobs so when he is off it seems like we are more busy than when he works.
3 comments:
Sorry your not feeling well :( Glad your mom could take some of the kids though so you could have a little break. Feel better fast!
Hope you get feeling better soon, Cory. I need to start canning the pears soon--they are turning yellow. I had to finish the beans(again) and dill pickles(again). It is supposed to freeze tonight for sure and kill all the plants. I hope so. We got potatoes and I've blanched the carrots. Now on to the apple pie filling and pears. Charge!!!
Hey Cory. I hope you start feeling better. You will have to look me up. I have a blogspot now. I think it is JenniferBrownPhotography.blogspot.com. I will try to keep an eye on your blogspot. Talk to you soon!! Jenn
Post a Comment