Teusday was Emery's birthday and he has been talking for months about his Diego birthday. so of course I had to make him a diego birthday cake it wasn't what I had planned to do but it worked he liked it.
We had our neighbors over as well as Sher and D.J. and girls. The little boy next to Emery is Dillon the little boy I watch twice a week. Thanks for the dancing Turkey Sher the kids love it a little to much.
Last week while I went to cub scouts Jared decided to clean out the coat closet and the refrigerator. he didn't quite get the fridge done before I got home so I finished helping him. And as you can see we had alot of other helpers although Shilo was more of a hindrance than a helper. She is our little climber that girl climbs up everything I can not tell you how many times I have found her standing in the window.
My kids really love to help daddy more than mommy it seems or maybe daddy is better at getting them to help. That is probably it I am still trying to get past the feeling that it is easier to do it myself if you stay out of my way.
Feb 5, 2009
Birthday and more
at 6:30:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What cute pictures! Daddy's often seem to do better with helpers. I think it's because it isn't the usual thing. I'm sure Emery had a wonderful day - especially with that wonderful cake!
Cute pictures of Emery's birthday. Looks like everyone had a great time.
Post a Comment