So griffin had a birthday a few weeks ago and sadly my baby is now 2. It has been very strange for me since with all my other kids when they reached this point I was either pregnant or had another baby since I am neither I feel a little weird and I want to shout at Griffin stop growing stay my baby but as we all know this does not happen.Griffin got a foam sword for his birthday and the first thing he id is pick it up and say fight what a bloodthirsty boy. Harlan had pinewood derby last Teusday and he wanted a BSU bronco car so I painted the stripes and the logo on all freehand I might add. I am a little prideful about it but hey it turned out pretty good I think
Jan 21, 2012
growing and pinewood derby
at 8:38:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I hate that they grow up too! And nice derby car! Looks awesome!
Post a Comment