Oct 2, 2012

The care of Rocky

So Shilo has claimed this stuffed dog that also moves that Chuck and Sue gave to the kids as her own and has named him Rocky. Rocky has taken on a life of his own he now comes to the store with so Shilo won't be scared. She tried to bring him to church but I would not allow it. And the other day Daddy took Shilo and Griffin to the store and told Shilo Rocky could not come. So Shilo brings him upstairs and proceeds to tell me how to take care of him while she is gone. She told me watch him very carefully and don't take your eyes off him. And if he gets cranky put him to bed because sometimes he gets cranky. Also I have to carry him a certain way or he might bite. It was all I could do not to laugh but she was so very serious and adamant I thinks she said at least five times don't take your eyes off of him. Rocky continues to be carried all over and can only be laid on soft things and quite often ends up on Shilos lap during dinner. I can't help but laugh at my girl.

0 comments: