So I went to the Dentist and he took some X-rays poked around a little and told me I need a root canal and a crown put in. Great so I am still in pain and I have to wait for the other dentists office to call me and schedule a appointment for a root canal. I really don't have very good teeth in case you can't tell Jared on the other hand has never had a cavity and does not take good care of his teeth. I am taking Harlan in for his first appointment on the ninth. Conference so far has been awesome what I've caught of it. It is so cool that it is in the Old tabernacle. One of these days I hope to be there in person when we have conference.
Apr 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry about your tooth - a root canal will be a new experience - more fodder for the blog! Call me if you need help with the kids....I'm planning on you for tomorrow!
Hope the tooth situation gets worked out quickly. Just remember how good it will feel when it's over! :)
So sorry about your tooth... It really sucks, so I wish you a LOT of luck and PATIENCE!!! :) Keep us informed...
Post a Comment