Mar 30, 2007

I have been meaning to post for days but I wanted to get certain pitures taken to go with my posts but I couldn't find my camera so I will have to post and add pictures later. Jared had 4 days off in a row last week wjich was a real treat for us friday he got all the stuff to put up a tire swing that was not supposed to go up until Monday but Jared was so excited he had to put it up on Friday it turned out really cool and the kids love it hopefully I will get some pictures soon of them swinging on it. Saturday Jared went hiking up at Jump creek with D.J. and his brothers and all us wives met them after for a weinie roast which was alot of fun. Monday we had a Sher and D.J. and Sara and Adam over with their kids (Sara is my visiting teacher) and had Family night together and that was fun until poor Taylor got conked in the head by the swing I felt really bad but Sher says she is okay so that is a relief. Gracie and Emery have both been sick this week so that is hard and on Monday had to get shots and his blood taken he is part of a study for a new vaccine for Bacterial Meningitis, I know I spelled that wrong please forgive no, now he has a cough and runny nose poor thing this is not his week. I have to go to the Dentist tomorrow so I am going to miss the first session of conference unfortunately but I am in pain and need to get it taken care of

3 comments:

Shersy said...

Get that tooth feeling better!

Becky said...

Amazing how dentists can make it better fast! Good luck! Sounds like it's busy as usual!

Ola said...

You're always so busy and so many things are going on in your lives and it's so much fun to read all your posts...

Can't wait for the pictures!

Get feeling better FAST!!! :)