Mar 15, 2007

Yesterday Harlan fell while running on the sidewalk in front of our house and fell and cut his chin open no stitches though I did have that option we just Dermabonded it. I am so the over protective parent Jared just wanted to put a butterfly bandage on it and call it good but i insisted on taking him in.
Emery keeps crawling into the box that holds Harlan's trains and it doesn't matter if the trains are in there it is really cute.





















Gracie and Harlan were giving each other loves and notice the chocolate faces because Daddy gave them chocolate cake for breakfast. I got my Hair cut on Teusday I was so tired of it being long and so I chopped of probably 8-10 inches it is so much better now

5 comments:

Shersy said...

Your hair is really cute! I love that little smile that Emery has. Glad Harlan is OK - I was wondering....

Regan said...

I like your haircut! Cute kids!

Becky said...

I like your haircut, too! The kids are all looking so grown up - and cute!

Ola said...

I really really like your haircut a lot... It's going to be so much easier for you to style it with styling mousse and blowdryer... :)

Joan said...

Sure hope that Harlan is all better now. That really looked bad.