Gracie got this shirt for christmas it says preschool Drama Queen on it my mom had it specially made for her. Her dramatics are well known in my family. My living room has been taken over by construction materials as you can see by the picture with Harlan the kids think that it is lots of fun. My brother-in-law ans his brother are over today replacing the stairs to the upstairs they are incredibly steep and narrow so hopefully this will make it a little easir to access the upstairs and get it finished I will post pictures soon of all the fun we are having .
Jared is making progress as you can see on the opening in between the kitchen and living room he has installed light in it so all we need to do is some sheet rock. I got a call today and I am going to make a wedding cake for a son of a friend I also am going to make a bridal shower cake for the bride-to-be apparently she had some of the last bridal shower cake that I made. It was a chocolate cake with caramel filling and chocalate icing. Apparently the son told his mom that anyone who makes calazone as good as I do can make a good cake. Whatever gets me the job right. I took calazone over for a dinner to the mom who has had several surgeries. I am really looking forward to when this kitchen is done there is alot to do on our house. It has alot this past week but none of it stuck unfortunately I was really looking forward to building a snowman with the kids but no such luck.
8 comments:
Wow it looks like you have a lot going on. Does it drive you crazy living in a construction zone all the time? I think I would go mad trying to keep the kids off of everything. That cake sounds really yummy. I was thinking about trying a cramel filling the other day, but wasn't sure how to make it. Do you make it from scratch or buy it already made?
YUM! Very cute pictures of everyone. Do you have a special calzone recipe you'll share? I've never made one, but it sounds so good!
It looks like things are coming along. Are you going to make like a breakfast bar (I think that is what they are called) there, so you can seat and eat there, if you want to? The picture of Gracie and Harlan are cute. They sure are growning up. Good luck on the cakes!
I make the filling from scratch and the calzone is my mom's recipe that I have modified I'll post it on the famly site if you would like
It makes me tired just to see all the work going on! So exciting! You're all working so hard! The pictures of the kids are great!
I'd love it! I always love good recipes!
I'll be over to see the stairs sometime soon - just so tired today - maybe tomorrow?
Gracie's such a cute little girl! I can't wait to see you in November! (I know it's kind of far, but still, can't wait) :)
Post a Comment