Mar 8, 2007

Okay so this week has been a little crazy Monday I was kicked out of my house so that Jared and my brother-in-lay and his brother could work on our stairs they were very steep and narrow it was a little scary to go up and down them at times. They weren't quite finished on teusday so instead of leaving the house I had to confine the kids and I to one room in the house not an easy task let me tell you at least we got to go outside since it was such a beautiful day. While I was outside I raked up the last of our leaves I know what you all are saying shouldn't that have been done like last fall well it should of but this was the fourth time I had raked the leaves so I was a little burnt out on doing it so anyway two hours and ten garbage bags later the big ones not the kitchen size I was done and let me tell you I am very glad that is done for now. I am really excited to get out in the yard and plant some flowers and what not I just love it when it gets close to spring. So on Wednesday I got to clean up all the dirt and dust that was spread all over my house from putting in the stairs. I did alot of dusting let me tell you. Today I watched three boys for a lady in our ward she and her husband had a hearing to make the adoption final for her oldest boy the other three our already his. Jared sometimes is a little opinated when it comes to other people's kids and he took one look at those boys and was like man those are some ugly kids I scolded him of course but in my mind I thought you are so right. Just to let every one know he has never said anything like that about any of your kids. So tonight I get a girls night with a friend of mine we are going to the dollar theatre her in town I am very excited. Oh and on a even more exciting note my sister had her baby its a boy and his name is Porter this is her sixth child and fifth boy needless to say they were hoping for a girl but are happy with there boy and he is healthy so hurray. As a side note he was born on the seventh which after reading all the blogs I now know is MiMi's birthday Quote for the day "You must always be doing something never nothing" Tyson Blackburn (My little big brother he is 6'2")

3 comments:

Shersy said...

It was so nice visiting with you on the phone today! I'm glad you're getting out tonight - it sounds like it's been a long few days! Can't wait to see those stairs :)

Kari said...

Girls nights are great. Good for you.

jules said...

Glad you are able to get out for a girls night out! It's always good to get sometime to be something other than mom! : )