Mar 26, 2008

The Cutest thing

I got a gift from my Relief Sodiety the other day and I thought it was the cutest thing it was a onesie with Shilo's name embroderied on it and the best part was the bag that it came in can you tell which is the shirt and which is the bag. I though t it was the a very clever and cute and idea and what can I say it made my day.

This is Gracie in the Easter dress I made for her I was going to make my girls matching ones but I got started and decided that the one was enough besides nobody would see Shilo's anyway since she was wrapped up in a blanket the whole time. The one dress I did make turned out well though

2 comments:

GrannySharon said...

That onesie is so cute!! And that bag is clever!! People are so creative and I am glad we all share!! Love the Easter dress, too! You are so talented!!

Sarah said...

That is a really beautiful dress! Cute bag, what a good idea. Hope everyone is feeling better now.