Apr 7, 2008

Skirts Anyone

Gracie has had this thing for skirts lately she wants to wear them all the time and if she has a choice between pants or a skirt she always picks skirts. Being surrounded by brothers has not made her into a tom boy. Gracie has also started referring to herself in the third person she is always Gracie wants this or Gracie needs that and it must be contagious because Harlan has started doing it too
Last week when we got home from church the baby was asleep so I left her in her carseat and while I was making a late lunch Emery was a little bit too quiet so I went on a little hunt and this is what I found. I thought was too cute and a good example of how much Emery loves his sister and won't leave her alone and gives her lots of slobber kisses.
So Jared really likes to have the kids walk on his back unfortunatley his back hurts alot so he is teaching them how to walk on it apparently it feels good. I remember doing the same thing for my dad.
Emery likes to give noogies even to his baby sister and it is so cute how he says the word we get the biggest kick out of it. Gracie got her hair cut by mommy who may have cut it alittle bit shorter than we wanted but it's hair it will grow and she says that she likes it. Her daddy does not quite agree but it is a little bit too late now. He is very anxious for it to grow again. I have to say that I enjoyed conference what I got to see of it I actually missed quite a bit thanks to crying kids,rambuntious kids,unexpected visitors,and exhaustion I may have felt asleep during one session but just one and I was really tired all of mu kids have been sick for a week. Unfortunately Jared had to work Saturday and Sunday and even had to miss half the Priesthood session while I took Harlan to the Quickcare for an ear infection he has been coughing and sniffling all week. Gracie Has been the worst as far as sickies go because she has woken up almost every night last week combine that with the baby waking up and coughing makes for alot of sleepless nights hopefully we will all be better this week so we can get out of the house and get some work done in the yard

4 comments:

Sarah said...

It's never boring at your house! I like Gracie's hair! It's cute and it does grow back so Jared can relax! That is too cute of Emery and Shilo. Love all the skirts too!

Shersy said...

So fun to see pics of the kids! Sorry that they've been so sick. Hopefully as the weather warms they'll feel better. Loves!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of the kids--hope everyone gets better soon.

Becky said...

Cute pictures and stories. I especially love the one of Emery and Shilo - precious! Hope all are healthy soon!