Apr 9, 2008

Pounds Away

I am trying to get motivated to lose the many extra pounds I have so my sister-in-law Charie has started a little program for all the many people in my family and hers who need to lose their chub. We are only required to lose a pound a week because their are some nursing mothers who can't lose more than that namely my sister-in-law her baby is super tiny as it is. So hopefully being held accountable will help me we will see. Yesterday we had a ward quilting day and the goal was to quilt 25 quilts so I went over during the day with my kids that was interesting and I went that evening as well I think we got pretty close to our goal. I sewed together to quilt tops before hand to help with the effort. It is maybe 50 degrees outside and my kids have got in their head that we should go swimming I don't know what they are thinking but it is cold and there is no way I am going swimming. We have been trying to get Emery interested in going pottty in the toilet not much luck yet but I have hopes that he will be potty-trained soon,

2 comments:

Shersy said...

Those kids must have been talking with my kids - because mine are thinking the same thing! So glad that you are making steps to get healthier! I know you feel better when you're making progress. Good luck!

Joan said...

Bruno says, I went on a diet once and got clear down to 220. My shirts hung on me and when I turned my head my tie didn't turn with the rest of me. I think I felt great, but it didn't last long. I found that when I was asleep Joan would put food in my mouth and slowly I climbed back to 255.. I now have orders from a doctor to stay within a five pound range of 238. I looked all over to find that doctor. Good luck Cory. As a side note, I didn't think you had extra pounds to lose. Love ya.