Sep 12, 2008

Fall is in the air

I am so excited for fall maybe it is the colors I don't know but I love it. I went to the PTA meeting last night and now I am the secretary in my defense there aren't alot of people in the PTA so we kind of took who ever would do it thus the girl who can't keep track of her own finances is in charge of the groups finances. I have been a bum this week I really need to kick it in gear for next week I have alot of projects that need finishing. On Teusday Jared helped to teach a coupon class in our ward the laday in charge really knew alot and I learned alot it was very enlightening she gave us lots of websites and tips to save money on our grocery bill so I am very excited if you want to know some of the tips ask and I shall tell you. I have the best neighbors they are always bringing me little gifts and today they brought me a fall basket with mums and apples and candy in it they are always doing stuff like that it makes me so gald to have them for neighbors.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Any tips are great!

Glad you are able to get to meetings and get stuff done. Some days it seems impossible.