Jan 12, 2009

Poor Girl

Shilo has had a rough couple of days yesterday at chruch she fell and bonked her head on one of the chairs in the foyer than in Relief Society one of the other little girls pushed her over and she hit her head on one of the folding chairs and then when we came home she fell part way down the stairs her daddy caught her before she went to far and then today she pulled a little bench on herself needless to say the girls is sporting some nice bruises other than that she seems fine. Emery also fell and got a nice gash in his head today so it has been a fun day to say the least. now I need to get cracking on the house cleaning and get ready for family night . At least Dillon had gone home he is a little boy I am watching two days a week and his mom got called into work so I watched him today as well usually it is just Thursday and Friday. Some interesting changes have happened atour house lately but I will write about those later

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Those kind of days are so hard! And some days just seem to always to go like that. At least she is still smiling and being cute! She's a tough cookie.

Can't wait to hear about your house.

Becky said...

You left us with a 'cliff hanger'. :) Shiloh looks like she's as happy as ever - bumps or not!

Joan said...

Wish I could be there to "cuddle"
her...She is a darling..Hope Emery's doing alright... Loves to all