Jan 15, 2009

Uh this is just random

We have these glasses that came with a toy doctor's kit and the kids like to take turns wearing them and I think that they look just plain silly and then I got looking a little closer at Harlan's and I have decided that if these glasses were black rather than blue he would be a shoe in for Harry Potter what does everyone else think.
I am having a lazy party today who wants to join me oh wait I still "get" to make breakfast, lunch, and dinner oh and there is laundry to put away and more to wash and wait I have birthday gifts to make and oh wait someone got more dishes dirty okay maybe I will have a do what I am actually supposed to be doing instead of being lazy party. Last night was cub scouts and we had a planning meeting which took forever but we have a great blue and gold banquet planned and the pinewood derby planned and this months pack meeting planned. I never realized how much they do in cub scouts having five brothers you would think I would remember but maybe they didn't do as much I don't know it just seems like alot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, they are big and round like Harry's glasses. Cute pictures.

Joan said...

I love the BLUE glasses.. They all look so cute in them :) Loves to all