So lets see I have this problem where I don't feel like I should post without a picture but for some reason haven't been taking pictures of anything lately not that there isn't anything to take pictures of I just haven't. My kids are back in school and emery is in kindergarten which kind of blows my mind and it is a little strange on the days he is in school because I only have two. I might sound a little punchy because I am really tired after being up for most of the night with Griffin he was throwing up all night. I wish i knew what was wrong. This month has been our month for being sick Harlan had a fever last week and Gracie got a UTI with a temperature of 103 a week and a half ago she is much better now. So far Shilo and Emery have been spared but I am knocking on wood. I am starting to realize that Halloween is around the corner and it is actually getting cool enough in my house for me to start baking again. I really love the fall season even though we end up bagging at least 60 bags of leave full grown trees are alot of work. Enjoy the weather wherever you are
Sep 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We are overcast today and I am PRAYING for rain! I love this weather.
I hope your family gets over the sickies. I don't know if it's better to have everyone get something at once or spread it out. ??
Post a Comment