Nov 2, 2011

halloween happenings

I hope everyone had a great Halloween as you can see the kids went for the classic halloween monsters everyone especially loved Griffins mummy costume and no we did not wrap him in toilet paper I was much more clever than that. We actually had a trunk or treat for our ward on the 21st and the kids and I left right after for my parents house so i could help her with a wedding cake I don't have a picture of it yet but it was funky and fun. of course we ended up leaving Shilo's ghost costume there which I didn't discover until the last minute so we improvised it wasn't as nice as the original but it worked. On Halloween we had a party with my brother's family and some friends of ours he made arapes for us it is a venezualan dish and they are really good.
This is my new nephew Alex isn't he cute I swear he has the tiniest baby head I have ever seen

1 comments:

joan bryan said...

So love their costumes :) Would love to have them come to our house to trick or treat... They are getting so grown up.. Loves to all Grandma