Nov 3, 2011

random thoughts

Have you ever had a dream about somebody that you haven't seen in years and it seems totally possible. I had one of those last night and what makes it more strange for me is the fact that I rarely remember my dreams. I am sure you are all dying to know what the dreams was about just kidding. It was about my cousin-in-law Sara the distinction is important not because I don't like her on the contrary I do really like her but I don't want her to be confused with my numerous cousins who are not in-law. Any way I digress in my dream Sarah came to visit (I spelled with and without an H because I am not sure how she spells it) with her daughter Jaydn and for some reason they were moving to Colorado which I am sure they wouldn't do but they wanted to talk to my husband about it because he lived there for awhile there was some other funny stuff which I will leave out so that Sara doesn't get mad at me. But that dream has stuck with me all day and I keep thinking about Sara and her family I hope they are doing good and not moving to Colorado. Also some more random thoughts about a month and a half ago I went through an experience that really affected me physically and emotionally. I had a miscarriage and it really made me realize how important friends are and how you need to make the effort to reach out when you are in need and not just expect people to know what you need because they really can't read minds. I hope everyone is enjoying the great fall weather I really love Fall

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh Cory! We are doing great in St. George. No snowy Colorado for us. :) I miss seeing you. It is always so much fun to be around each other. I see ask the things you create and do and handle and I admire you more than you know. I hope you are doing alright. I am sad to hear your news. We love you and are here for you!

joan bryan said...

So sorry to hear this news...
Do hope you are feeling much better.
The emotional part is the worse...
It makes us grateful for the wonderful ones we have..Do know how much YOU and Jared and your precious
FIVE are to us..We love you so very much.. Grandma

Becky said...

Cory, it's good to read updates on the family. So sorry to hear about your loss. Having gone through that I know it is a very difficult time. It's sounds like you've had some friend support and I'm glad.

Shersy said...

Cory, I had no idea! I wish I had known when we came to visit this weekend. So sorry! Loves to all of you!

Unknown said...

I am so sad to hear that, and that your favorite neighbor was not there for you. I will being praying for healing, I know that makes the heart heavy.

*****also, I am going to miss all your baking!******