Ok so I don't have new cake pictures to post but today is eventful because I am trying to potty train my little girl Gracie so far we have had one accident today hopefully it improves as the day goes on. I also get to make a quilt top for our church for Humanitarian aid. Ifinally got a callin in our ward Iam the second sunday Relief Society teacher. I was a little surprised to get this calling, Ithought that I would be called to be in Cub scouts because they asked me to help out for the month of January. It was fun but also stressful because Scouts was 5:30-6:30 and Jared had mutual at 7:00. It got a little crazy at times. I hope all who read this have a great day
1 comments:
I hope things get better with the potty-training. It's bound to improve! Your blog looks great! Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment