Feb 5, 2007

Today was pretty crazy day it always seems that after I make a cake I spend the whole next daycleaning up after it. My son is starting to get to the age where he is helpful but sometimes is like pulling eyeteeth to get any help. I finally feel like I am making some head way in getting my house clean. We also got to spend some time in the yard cleaning up all our leaves we have three mature trees in our yard and the produce a healthy amount of leaves. We have the perfect tree house tree in our backyard and have plans to put in a tree house this summer. The great thing aobut living in a fixer-upper is there is always something to do so you never get bored we are still working on getting our bathroom done but at least I now have a sink hurray. When we are all done I will post a picture maybe a before and after just so you can see how far we have come

3 comments:

Shersy said...

I noticed that things were really comming along when we were there last week! Keep up the good work!

jules said...

Congratulations on finally getting a sink. It is always fun when you start to see the pieces falling into place! :) Good luck with everything. I love all the cakes you have made! They really look good.

Ola said...

The cakes look great! I really hope you're charging the right amount of money for them - you put a lot of work and time in it!!! :)