Feb 7, 2007

Yesterday was one of those barely at home days in the morning I dropped my kids off at their Aunt Sher's we have a Tuesday swap going and I am enjoying it. So I was able to run around and get a lot of things done super fast because I had no kids to worry about. It was weird though because every time I got out of the car I started to open the back door to get my kids out and then I would realize oh there are no kids back there. When we got home we were home about an hour than got to take a friend to the doctor. This friend of ours Kerry her medical problems are the type were you think some of this has to be made up but it's not. The woman has Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibro Mialgia and she just under went Rotater cuff surgery on one shoulder and then a few weeks later they went to do the other one and found that it was inoperable so she has two bum shoulders can't really use her arms and to top it all of she has really low Potassium levels has been hospitalized several times because of it and has high blood pressure and few other minor things like migraines and retaining water and she is only 46. I look at Kerry and let me tell you I am very grateful for my good health and my family's good health.
I am hoping to get a picture of a cake I did about 3 weeks ago here pretty soon hopefully it looks as good as I remember. On my excursion sans kids yesterday I went to the Library and got some cake books just to see if their was anything new in them that I could learn I haven't had a lot of time to look at them but so far they seem pretty interesting. So yesterday my son told me when he grows up he wants to be a dinosaur the day before it was a fireman. Emery is up to four words now Mama, Dada. Hi. and Bye. Not bad for one year of age. Well duty is calling we have a play date coming over and I have to madly clean Love to you all

2 comments:

Becky said...

Our health is something we certainly take for granted until we get sick! Nothing makes me appreciate how good I usually feel like a headache or a sore throat.
I'm enjoying your pictures of the kids and the cakes!

Shersy said...

I didn't know you were taking her to the doctor- your kids could have stayed longer! Take it easy today - you deserve it!