Today was a crazy day I watched Sher's kids in the morning and the she watched mine while I went visiting teaching Let me tell you she saved my life and I have one thing to say. Sheridan you rock. I always tend to go a little over board when it comes to the holidays. So I am making Valentine's cookies and suckers and am making a quilt top and am in charge of the treats for Enrichment on Thursday all in all the next couple of days will be busy. We have only had one accident so far Today as far as potty training goes so things are improving hopefully we will be done by the end of the week. Yes I know I am optimistic. Last night my baby woke up at One o'clock for no apparent reason and I thought well I hope this is the last wake up call for this morning so of course at 4:11 Harlan comes in and informs me he has wet the bed this is something he very rarely does the last time was like 2 months ago. So I get all that taken care of fall back asleep and Emery wakes up at 5:30. Surprisingly I was not sleepy today I think Heavenly father knew I had too much to do. Quote for the day "Most Folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be" Abraham Lincoln
3 comments:
I have always LOVED that quote! Hope tonight goes better than last for you!
Wow! Slow down a little! :) It sounds like your family will have a fun Valentine's Day!
Got the suckers - Thanks! I had just gotten into the tub. Glad I could help you out yesterday! After this week, things will slow down a little...
Post a Comment